Become a CASA Advocate
You don’t have to be a super hero to be an advocate, but you do have to make a commitment to the children CASA serves.
How do you know if CASA is a good fit for you? Answer these questions:
- Do you have a heart for children?
- Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life?
- Are you 21 years of age or older?
- Can you give 10 hours a month to ensure abused children’s best interests are met?
- Can you make an 18-month commitment?
- Can you pass background checks?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, fill out the Become an Advocate form.
Do you want to help, but you're not sure how to start? We can use help from the community in may ways. For example:
- Would your civic group or church give us an opportunity to present our mission?
- Would you like to help with fundraising? We would love to have your assistance.
- Would you want to help us in the office? Are you good with database? Can you fold newsletters?